- Paint the exterior of your home to make it look cleaner and years younger. If your home has been painted within the last few months, have the trim painted again. The fresh smell of paint to the buyer shows that the seller has put forth effort to prepare the home for sale.
- Trim shrubs, especially around walkways.
- Park extra cars down the street.
- Sweep debris from sidewalks, patios, and the front walkway.
- Put away all toys, skateboards and bicycles.
- Remove rusted swing sets and worn out patio furniture.
- Move firewood off the ground and away from the house. On a termite inspection, firewood stacked next to the house might be listed as conducive to termite infestation.
- Make sure the roof is in good condition.
- Mow the lawn frequently. Weed and plant flowers.
- Experience at listing and marketing houses for sale.
- Ability to use technology to market your house world wide to buyers 24/7.
- Reviewing with you a comprehensive Marketing Analysis of home sales in your area.
- Ability to offer a written detailed 30-DAY MARKETING PLAN that will get your house sold at the highest possible price.
Thank you for requesting a copy of this “FREE REPORT”