REO Foreclosure Services
Presidential Realty’s REO Division has experienced phenomenal growth in sales since its establishment. Presidential Realty’s REO service covers Arizona.
The Presidential Realty REO Division works directly with banks, mortgage lenders and asset management companies to assist in the sale of their bank-owned properties. The division also works with families in financial distress to help them sell their properties before foreclosure becomes the last resort as well as assists local investors in finding foreclosed properties available to rehab or rent.
The Presidential Realty REO Division strives to meet the individual needs of all our customers when it comes to bank-owned properties. Below is a partial list of services provided:
- Our experts manage the list and sale of REO (bank-owned) properties.
- Provide accurate and timely Broker Price Opinion reports.
- Re-key and secure new vacant properties.
- Coordinate initial interior and exterior clean-up.
- Order utilities in our company name.
- Dedicated REO staff, including a billing Department to manage all accounts.
- Team of contractors, gardeners, and cleaning services, specializing in REO properties provide reasonable bids for any improvement or repair.
- Experienced closing agents, familiar with the special needs of foreclose properties, supervise and follow through on details of escrow.